GeneralLiabilityShop.com (Last updated: February 2015)
We Respect Your Privacy and Business Information
Below, you will find details about our privacy policies. You have the opportunity to choose how your information may be shared. Your privacy matters to us, and we recognize the importance of keeping your information secure.
Our Secure System Protects Your Data
1. We start by safeguarding the security and integrity of customer information. We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information, which is why our site has been verified. You may view our Starfield certificate and security verification information on our forms. We use procedures and technology designed to provide high levels of security. Information submitted on our site is protected with 256 Bit SSL Encryption. GeneralLiabilityShop.com also uses Firewalls to help protect your information. Firewalls are set up at several different levels of our website, including between your computer and the webserver, the database servers, or other internal production networks. These “Firewalls” are designed to protect our customer’s information from potential hackers. Only authorized employees have the ability to access your private information, and they may only do so when helping serve your needs. We understand that online customers must be assured that their information will be kept secure, but understand that no systems are completely secure and we can not guarantee that your information will remain safe. You, as a consumer, should always safeguard your information and protect yourself from potential identity fraud. Rest assured that GeneralLiabilityShop.com has done everything in its power to protect your privacy.
We Use Information Provided to Help You Get Business Insurance
2. The customer information we collect is used to meet your insurance needs. This information may be used to process your workers comp quote request and inform you of insurance services that may be of interest. We may use this information to contact you through e-mail, direct mail, or telephone. This information may also be used to provide you with a high level of customer support and to better improve our website.
3. We may share your information with outside parties in order to provide you with your requested assistance with general liability or related insurance products. Any outside parties that may be used may have their own privacy policies depicting how they may use your personal information.
4. General Liability Shop.com reserves the right to share contact and/or personal information with trusted third-party affiliates at anytime. These affiliates can include, but are not limited to insurance companies and brokerage firms. This information is disclosed via electronic post or email and is only shared with qualified employees.
5. General Liability Shop.com collects anonymous information which includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, referral data, and which pages you visit while at our site. This information is used to better accommodate and serve our visitors, but it is kept confidential and not disclosed to third-party affiliates. We constantly review and improve our site based on the information our visitors provide. General Liability Shop.com does not uses “cookies” within our site. A cookie is a small text file that contains your anonymous information. That information is transferred from a Web site to your computer’s hard drive, so the site administrator can identify your computer and passively track its activities on the Web site.
6. We share information with insurance companies and other insurance professionals. You may be contacted by us or one of our affiliates that operate under federal and/or state laws and regulations. Our underwriters and work comp insurance professionals may keep and use your information whether or not you qualify for a transaction with them.
7. As a result of submitting your telephone number, and your lead request, you may receive a telephone call from a Worker Compensation Shop Agent. This agent may contact you directly by phone and/or e-mail as a result of your request, even if you are on a Do Not Call List. In all cases, you will be contacted by The Insurance Shop. Under our Do Not Call Policy you may instruct us not to call you by calling us at 888-900-8657.
8. You may choose what information you provide us with. There is certain information that you may choose not to disclose to us, but this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website completely. We encourage our customer’s to disclose all pertinent information so we can provide a high level of customer service and offer the right products to our customers.
9. Federal and state laws require us to hold completed insurance forms for various amounts of time. In order to satisfy these laws, we may be unable to delete certain information from our database.
10. Site visitors who complete our pre-qualification form have ‘opted-in’ to a series of newsletters sent periodically by general liability Shop Center.com. These newsletters are sent as a complimentary service and contain information on insurance services and may contain commercial offers from our trusted partners. If you wish to opt-out of these newsletters, please send an email to customer_service@GeneralLiabilityShop.com.
11. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to access this site or use our services.
12. We may have to disclose personal information to law enforcement or government agencies. This information will be disclosed as a result from a subpoena, court order, to exercise our legal rights, to protect our company or employees from threats or fraud, to protect us from legal claims, or as required by law. We may raise or waive any legal rights available to us. This information might also be disclosed in the event of a merger, sale of the company, asset sale, or the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Make it Your Choice for Better Commercial Insurance
Call 800-900-8657 to speak to a representative and request that we do not share certain personal information pertaining to your insurance request. You have no obligation by submitting a request. However, once you have submitted your information online, it may not be retracted. You will be contacted as a result of submitting a request on our site.
Call 800-900-8657 to speak with a general liability insurance specialist